Get back to nature and explore the Jurassic age cliffs of Ojców National Park on a day trip from Krakow. Follow part of the Trail of the Eagles’ Nests and see the Renaissance castle on the limestone cliffs of Pieskowa Skala.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
If you would like to be picked up from your hotel, you have to contact the tour operator no later then day before your tour to confirm if it is possible, otherwise please be at the meeting point from voucher. If pick up at your hotel is impossible we will offer the closest place where we can pick you up.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you book at least 2 days in advance to ensure that the guides are free. If booked within 1 day, there is no guarantee that a guide will be available and you will be refunded