Explore Wawel Hill with its famous Castle and cathedral on this guided tour. Visit the royal chambers, step inside the stunning cathedral, and enjoy wine and Polish tapas at a rooftop cafe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on the St. Mary Magdalene Square, at the Piotr Skarga Monument. Your guide will be holding a sign with excursions.city on itOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Due to the consumption of wine, the offer is addressed only to adults. A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refusing entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.