Discover one of Krakow’s most popular attractions, Wawel Cathedral, on this educational and insightful guided tour. As you explore, learn about this history-rich site and admire the Sigismund Bell, the Royal Tombs, and the Cathedral Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, German, English, Russian
Select participants and date
Zamek Wawel 2, 33-332 Kraków, Poland, in front of John Paul II MonumentOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please be aware that during Polish or Catholic events there may be more visitors than usual and time of waiting in the queue to the cathedral might be extended.
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information