Explore Wawel Castle on this skip-the-line guided tour. See its fantastic exhibitions, discover the castle interiors, and learn about Poland’s rich royal history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 50 minutes - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Polish, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Wait at the end of Kanonicza Street. It is a long cobblestone street. Place where cobblestone reaches the asphalt street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The meeting time for group tours may be slightly changed — by up to 30 minutes on either side. The meeting time for private tours is approximate; it may be changed based on availability in the chosen language. In both cases, you will be informed no later than one day before the tour
- If you wish to see all three exhibitions: Royal Armory, Castle interiors, and Crown Treasury, please choose the ,,Complete Castle Tour’’ option.
- The tour of the Castle takes place in the area of the selected exhibition