Discover the past and future of science, technology, and transportation in Krakow at the Museum of Municipal Engineering. See the huge collection of historical machines, trams, and cars, and explore interactive exhibits for kids of all ages.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- • Discover the historic halls of the old tram depot in the heart of Kazimierz
- • Learn about the development of technology and industry in Krakow
- • Enter the world of science with interactive games and activities
- Museum entrance ticket
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Ul. św. Wawrzyńca 15Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the museum's opening hours sometimes vary. Always check the opening hours before you go.