Pre-book an entrance card to see Da Vinci's Lady with an Ermine at the Czartoryski Museum. Admire this famous artwork up close. The card allows entry to 38 museums in Krakow for 3 days.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Valid 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
You may collect your KrakowCard by presenting a voucher at the following points: Discover Cracow Office: Piłsudskiego 7 (Happy Pack Office) InfoKrakow, KRK Balice Airport InfoKraków ul. św. Jana 2 InfoKraków Sukiennice - Rynek Główny 1/3 InfoKraków ul. Szpitalna 25 InfoKraków ul. Józefa 7 InfoKraków Powiśle 11 InfoKraków Os. Zgody 7 Krakville Tours - Sienna 17 Legendary Krakow - Floriańska 16 Legendary Krakow - Sławkowska 25Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The last entrance is 40 minutes before closing
- The City Card entitles holders to free entry to 38 museums in Krakow
- The validity of the card is not counted in hours but in days, which means that the card is valid until the end of the day, not the hour it was activated.
- Children up to 3 years old receive free admission to all museums and public transportation
- The last admission to other exhibitions is usually 90 minutes before close
- Some of the museums are closed on Mondays
- You will need to collect the Museum City Pass from one of several locations in Krakow
- Opening hours might differ from those presented on the product page due to various circumstances