Explore the unique city of Krakow and it's beautiful Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. See the city's former Jewish districts before taking in the majestic Wawel Hill and walking along the Royal Route to Krakow's famous Old Market Square.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Last stop and departure point: Sheraton Hotel 09:10
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The distance between Wawel Castle and the Main Square is covered on foot
- Due to the conservation work at the Royal Chambers (25th February 2019 - 18th March 2019), the exhibition will be replaced by Royal Tombs