Visit the Oscar Schindler and learn about Krakow during the Nazi Occupation on a 1.5 hour guided tour. Delve deep into the everyday life of Krakow’s citizens through a series of interactive exhibitions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Learn about life in Krakow during the Nazi Occupation
- Visit the Oscar Schindler's Factory, as made famous in Steven Spielberg's "Schindler's List"
- Experience the theatrical and cinematic permanent collection, stage designer Michał Urban and theatre director Łukasz Czuj
- Skip the line and have more time to explore the museum
- Entrance fees
- Professional Guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Lipowa 4, 33-332 Kraków, Polska. Please wait for our guide at the front of the main entrance of museum (next to photos of the factory workers in the window)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The guided tour lasts 1.5 hours.