Explore the life and times of Pope John Paul II on this tour, seeing the John Paul II museum, established in the Pope's family home, visiting Kalwaria Zebrzydowska listed at UNESCO, and discovering the Sanctuary of Divine Mercy in Krakow.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Audio guide included
- English, Italian, Spanish, French, German
- Pickup included
- Hotels in the Krakow area
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums: no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed, knees and shoulders must be covered
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Audio guide is included in Saint John Paul the Second Museum
- At Kalwaria Zebrzydowska Sanctuary, Sanctuary of Divine Mercy and John Paul II center in Lagiewniki there is only an English-speaking driver not a guide