Explore the must-see sights in Krakow Old Town on a golf cart tour. Enjoy guided tours of Wawel Castle and the Market Square Underground Museum. Have a traditional Polish lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at Mały Rynek (Little Market Square). Please look for a golf cart labeled "excursions.city".Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The first part of the tour is a ride around the Old Town in an electric golf cart with a driver and an audio guide
- The second part of the tour is a guided walking tour of Wawel Castle and the Market Square Underground Museum
- Children aged 0-6 years can ride for free in the lap of a parent
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums
- No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed, so knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
- Entry may be refused if you fail to comply with these dress requirements