See the historic sights of Krakow Old Town aboard a golf cart before taking guided tours of Wawel Castle and the Wieliczka Salt Mine, entry tickets and lunch included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
The boarding point is at Mały Rynek. Look for a golf cart labeled "excursions.city."Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Part of the tour requires a lot of walking and is operated by a live guide (inside the museums). The rest of the tour includes an audio guide
- Children 0-3 years old using the free ticket must sit on an adult's lap while driving
- It is quite cool in the Salt Mine (between 14° C and 16° C)