Discover the history of Krakow by visiting 2 important places in the city. Enjoy entering Oskar Schindler's Factory, stroll the streets of the former Jewish ghetto. Finally, visit the famous Salt Mine
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
The guide will meet you in front of the main entrance to the Schindler's Factory Museum, with the "excursions.city" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The regular Salt Mine tour requires lots of walking and climbing stairs.