Discover one of Krakow's most vibrant neighborhoods, the Jewish district of Kazimierz. Walk and talk with your guide about the history of the district, the Jews who made it what it is, and the significance of this district in Europe's history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Old Synagogue. Your guide will be holding a sign reading "YCG".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.