Take in the key sights of Krakow's Jewish Quarter on a city walking tour. Learn about Nazi-occupied Krakow during World War II.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet on the steps of the Old Synagogue. Spot your guide holding a sign that says "excursions.city".Open in Google Maps ⟶