A guided walk around the most important sites of the magical city of Krakow. Together with an enthusiastic and knowledgeable local, you will explore the former (and still the longest) capital of Poland, including its amazing cultural and spiritual center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your meeting point will be at the location set by you in or near Krakow according to your wishes (hotel, airport, etc.).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- You will meet at a location in Krakow as requested by you in advance
- Other locations may be visited additionally, or in lieu of other locations, upon your request
- On the same day this tour is often combined with Auschwitz-Birkenau, Schindler’s Factory, Salt Mine Tour or others (if you wish to or have any other questions, requests or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact)