Learn history about the Nazi concentration camps of Auschwitz-Birkenau. Later, continue on with a tour of the fascinating Wieliczka Salt Mine before returning to Krakow by minivan.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your Krakow accommodation.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that the maximum size of bags and backpacks that can be carried on the museum grounds is 30 x 20 x 10 centimeters (you can always leave your belongings inside the bus, which will be parked nearby)
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully