Discover the history of Krakow's Jews on a guided tour of the Jewish Quarter and Galicia Jewish Museum with a licensed guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Polish, English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Explore the Jewish Quarter on a guided walking tour with a local guide
- Discover the turbulent history of Krakow's Jews at the Galicia Jewish Museum
- Admire innovative exhibitions about Jewish culture and the Holocaust
- Learn about the history of Krakow from your expert local guide
- Marvel at unique architecture and synagogues
Immerse yourself in Krakow's turbulent history on a guided tour of the Galicia Jewish Museum and the enchanting Jewish quarter.
Visit a one-of-a-kind museum with a large collection of Jewish artifacts. Walk through fascinating exhibitions with a knowledgeable guide and learn facts about Krakow's Jewish history. Discover what daily life was like for Jews in the city, how they survived Holocaust, and what they accomplished in Krakow. Inside the museum, admire several internationally acclaimed photo collections, as well as an exciting range of temporary exhibitions, both curated in-house and sourced from around the world.
You can also extend your tour with a tour of the Kazimierz District, Krakow's historic Jewish Quarter. Here, admire traditional architecture that is characteristic of Jewish culture, small alleys, and synagogues. Enjoy a detailed commentary from your private local guide.
With the 4-hour tour, enjoy access to Tempel Synagogue. Enjoy a guided tour of the synagogue's interior and learn about its rich history.
- Private tour
- Licensed guide
- Skip-the-line museum admission ticket
- Jewish quarter walking tour (3 and 4-hour options)
- Tempel Synagogue admission fee (with 4-hour option)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your guide in front of the Galicia Jewish MuseumOpen in Google Maps ⟶