Discover the forests of northern Slovakia on a picturesque treetop walk. Take a rafting trip on the Dunajec River before relaxing at a thermal baths.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Krakow.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The weather in the mountains can vary so please be prepared for all weather conditions
- Please inform the supplier if your child is less than 150cm tall so that a child seat can be prepared
- Rafting takes roughly 2 hours. Rafting season lasts from April 1 until October 31, every day except Corpus Christi and the first day of Easter
- The order of the activities can be changed