Take part in a 3-hour group or private walking tour of Krakow to discover Kazimierz, the former Jewish district. Learn about the history of the district as you admire its amazing architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point On the stairs in front of the Old Synagogue, 24 Szeroka Street, 31-053 Krakow. We kindly ask you to arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the meeting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for people with disabilities and people with small children
- Most of this tour is outdoors