Tour Auschwitz-Birkenau, the Nazi concentration camp that became a symbol of the Holocaust. Visit Oscar Schindler’s Factory also on this day trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Exact pickup time will be provided by email by the local supplier within 24 hours after your booking. Make sure to check your inbox and/or junk/spam box for the exact pickup time from your hotel. Your pickup time may be different than the one indicated on your GetYourGuide voucher.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- Bringing luggage into the camp is not allowed (with the exception of hand baggage)
- Hand baggage is considered to be luggage if it exceeds the maximum dimensions of 30cm x 20cm x 10cm
- This is a 9-hour trip so it is recommended that you bring a packed lunch or order one from the driver
- This guided tour has a maximum size of 30 guests in Auschwitz - Birkenau Museum