Admire the view of the Polish mountains thanks to the cable car. Visit the famous wooden village where highlanders produce traditional smoked sheep's cheese. Relax in thermal waters and enjoy the scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish
- Pickup included
- Pick up for the trip takes place from any previously agreed place in Krakow, it can be a hotel or apartment. On the day of the trip, the driver will pick you up directly from the address you provided earlier in Krakow, wait for him before entering the Hotel or at the hotel reception. Remember to provide the hotel name and address when booking.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes