Discover the tragic history of the Auschwitz concentration camp. Learn about its history from a live guide and a booklet. Additionally, explore the underground world of the Wieliczka Salt Mine on a one day trip from Krakow.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up at one of the pickup points in Krakow. You should see the Legendary Krakow logo on the front of a vehicle.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- You need to provide your full name and contact details as part of the booking (Museum can refuse the entrance if the names do not match IDs/passports)
- You can enter with a maximum luggage/bag/purse/backpack of the size of A4 sheet (30x20x10cm)
- Let your supplier know if your child is less than 150cm tall - they will arrange a child seat
- From March 2020, new guidelines mean booking in advance is the only way to ensure you are able to visit it. It is generally possible to change your ticket date and time after purchase if necessary.
- The temperature in the Salt Mine is around 14-15 degrees Celsius - you will spend around 2-2.5 hours over there, please dress accordingly
- Time of departure is approximate and may change up to 3 hours
- Memorial's visitor service determines the pace and duration of the tours. GetYourGuide and your guides have no influence on the time of breaks
- The supplier adjusts the type of transport (small bus/van/car) to the number of people on a tour