This half-day tour will take you to see Wadowice, places related with the birth and life of Karol Wojtyla, future Pope John Paul II and Lagiewniki, the center of Divine Mercy with the miraculous painting of Merciful Jesus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, Polish
- Audio guide included
- English, German, Polish, Spanish, Italian, French
- Pickup included
- Meet your driver outside you hotel, hostel or apartment in Krakow. Look for a "connectkrakow' driver.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums: no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed, knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women, and you may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements