Discover three religious locations related to the life of Pope John Paul II. Visit John Paul II's home in Wadowice, see the Divine Mercy Sanctuary in the Łagiewniki district of Krakow, and explore Kalwaria Zebrzydowska Park.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Pickup is included from any hotel in Kraków.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Learn about the life of Pope John Paul II (Karol Wojtyła)
- Explore the family home of John Paul II in Wadowice
- Discover Kalwaria, UNESCO World Heritage listed city
- Visit the Sanctuary of Divine Mercy located in Łagiewniki
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional licensed English speaking driver
- Admission fees
- English-speaking live guide in the museum in Wadowice
- Food or drinks (other than water)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- There is a dress code for entering places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed, and knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You risk being refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- The order of the activities can be changed