Taste unique Polish cuisine during a spectacular Polish folk show, featuring traditions from various regions in Poland. During the show you will be introduced to the most popular dances in Poland performed by a professional dance group.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Pick up point: look here on the map: https://goo.gl/maps/Y4Nr4rqEn4maQBzq9 The bus departs at 6:45 PM from the Tourist Bus Parking on Powiśle Street in Krakow. The Parking is located at the crossroad with Zwierzyniecka Street and opposite the Sheraton Hotel. There will be advertising flag „Folk Show” in front of the bus. There will be a sign“ Folk Show” on the windshield /front window of the vehicle/ (coach or minibus). Please keep the above instructions in mind. Some maps incorrectly show this place near the Zabka shop and Tourist Information. The Zabka shop and the Tourist Information are approx. 200 m away from the proper Bus Parking. If You make a decision to arrive to the restaurant by Yourself, the Folk Show starts at 19:15. You will find the restaurant adres below: Skansen Smaków Cholerzyn 424 32-060 Liszki Have a nice evening! Skansen Smaków restaurant staffOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The restaurant is close to a sandy beach where you can go for a walk during the dinner
- During the folk show, guests are invited to dance with the folklore band
- You can also come by your own means (for example by car) directly to the restaurant. Its address is: Karczma Skansen Smaków, Cholerzyn 424, 32-060 Liszki