Learn more about the horrors that took place at the Auschwitz concentration camp and visit an underground city at the Wieliczka Salt Mine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Be picked up from your accommodation in Kraków. Pickup for the trip will take place between 6:30 AM–1:30 PM. The local partner will inform you at least 6 days prior to the tour about the exact pickup time.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- Baby prams are not permitted inside the museum
- Bags larger than 30x20x10cm are not permitted inside the museum
- Please note that from April 1, 2020, pickup for the trip will take place between 6:30 AM–1:30 PM. This is due to new regulations in the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum. The local partner will inform you at least 6 days prior to the tour about the exact pickup time (between 6:30 AM–1:30 PM)
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times