Check out the most popular salt mine in the world, listed on the UNESCO Cultural and Natural World Heritage list.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish, Italian, Spanish, German, French
- Pickup optional
- The pick-up will be from your accomodation.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Temperature underground ranges between 14° and 16° C
- Luggage larger than 30 x 20 x 10 centimeters are not permitted inside the mine (you can leave it on the bus)
- Toilet facilities are spaced along the route respectively, 40 and 90 minutes from the moment of beginning your visit
- If your child is less than 150 cm tall, please inform the local partner so that a child seat can be arranged