Explore the magical secrets of Krakow on a 3.5-hour private walking tour, and learn the history and traditions of the second-largest city in Poland according to your own schedule.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Polish
- Pickup included
- Our guide will pick you up from your chosen hotel in Krakow. Please wait in the lobby at your designated pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- High-heeled shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Customer information: The fee does not include additional charges, such as tickets and transportation fees. The price includes the services of a guide for 1 to 30 people. Participants are picked up from their hotel. For other language versions, please contact the Booking Department. Booking must be made 24 hours prior to the start of the tour. A mobile voucher must be handed to the guide prior to the start of the tour.