Journey back in time and explore one of the darkest chapters in modern history on a private tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a 50% refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel or apartment in Krakow.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Flash photography
- Alcohol and drugs
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- The maximum size bag permitted on this tour is 30 x 20 x 10 centimeters
- You can take photos at the memorial and museum but the use of flash photography is not permitted