Spend quality time feeding and bathing rescued elephants at an ethically-run sanctuary on this half-day tour in Krabi. Gain insight into the history and behavior of these majestic creatures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up at Nopparat Thara Pier
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Please note that you will need your passport number to fill in the accident insurance form at the sanctuary
- The pickup time confirmation will be sent by the local partner in a separate email after booking
- Morning pickup schedule: 8:00-8:10 AM for Krabi Airport, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Ao Tha Lane; 8:20-8:30 AM for Ao Nang; 8:30-8:40 AM for Noparat Thara; and 8:40-8:50 AM for Klong Muang and Tubkaak
- Afternoon pickup schedule: 13:00-13:10 PM for Krabi Airport, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Ao Thalane; 13:20-13:30 PM for Ao Nang; 13:30-13:40 PM for Nopparat Thara; 13:40-13:50 PM for Klong Muang and Tubkaak