Join a day tour from Montenegro to spectacular viewing points and historic monuments. Visit Njegusi village, Lovcen National Park with its mausoleum, Cetinje, Crnojevic River, and Sveti Stefan.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Herceg Novi, Budva, Tivat or Kotor.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if the tour/activity is missed
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Cable car: in case of wind picking up, the ride might be stopped temporarily. Not climatized!
- Visti to Saint Srefan viewpoint might not be possible in July, August, and September due to traffic jams