A half-day tour to the little islands in front of Lumbarda which harbor many stories from the past. You will visit sites such as an island with abandoned quarries and another with a monastery dating back to the 14th century.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Bosnian, Croatian, English, Serbo-Croatian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Our starting point for kayak tour is in Tatinja Bay in Lumbarda, near restaurant Feral. It is a 3 min walk distance from the Lumbarda center. You can reach Lumbarda by bus, taxi or we can pick you up. If you are coming by a car you can even park near our kayak storage directly in Tatinja Bay.Open in Google Maps ⟶