Enjoy a one-way tour with an experienced tour guide as you visit Mostar, Kravica Falls, Blagaj, Pocitelj, and Konjic on your way from Sarajevo to Dubrovnik.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Private group available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The driver will be holding a sign with your last name on it.
- Visit one of the best-kept secrets of the Balkans, the charming small town Konjic
- Walk over the famous UNESCO-listed Old Bridge in Mostar and take some stunning photos
- Explore the mystical town of Blagaj and enter the Dervish Tekke situated over the biggest freshwater spring in Balkans
- Take in panoramic views of beautiful fortified village Počitelj.
- See the iconic Kravica Falls
- Hotel pickup in Sarajevo
- Drop-off at your hotel in Dubrovnik
- Entrance fees for the War Museum in Mostar
- Entrance fees for Tekke in Blagaj
- Entrance fees for Kravica Falls
- Bottle of water
- Air-conditioned transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Lunch or Dinner
- Personal expenses
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes