Explore vast Lake Skadar and its wilderness while cruising inside čun - a traditional wooden boat. Discover the medieval Kom Monastery and the captivating wildlife that the lake hides in its waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Serbo-Croatian
- Private group
Select participants and date
The name of the activity provider is Kingfisher. Meet with them at least 30 minutes before departure to check in. Their info desk is just before the main bridge in the center of Virpazar. If you have trouble finding them, ask locals for the Kingfisher company, or look out for blue shirts with the Kingfisher logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please note that the National park fee is not included in the price. It is mandatory to pay it upon arrival. It costs 5 euros per person (free for children under 15).
- Please note that we don't provide lunch or meals during the tour. You're welcome to bring your own food or eat out before/after the tour. However, if you'd like us to organise your meal for you, please contact us by e-mail at least a few days before the tour.
- Keep in mind that, during the summer, Montenegro has constant traffic jams, so be sure to plan your journey to Virpazar ahead. By arriving earlier, you avoid headaches over finding a parking spot for your car.