Take an exciting private tour with a professional tour guide through the bustling, energetic city of Kolkata. View the Victoria Memorial and the giant Eden Gardens cricket stadium as you see historic and modern Kolkata.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- See the Victoria Memorial, a building dedicated to Victoria, former Queen of the United Kingdom as well as Empress of India
- Marvel at the mix of British and Asian architecture and influences
- Stare up at the stars in the Birla Planetarium
- Experience Mother Teresa's charitable spirit at the Mother Teresa Ashram
- Enjoy a view of the Howrah bridge spanning across the Hooghly River
- Transportation services with a/c and a driver: Car, MPV Car, Tempo Traveler, Coach
- English-speaking tour guide
- Government Service Tax 5.80%
- Entrance fees for the monuments. Travelers can pay these fees on the spot, at the entrance.
- Pick-up from cruise ship terminal is possible for an extra charge of USD 20 and dependent on a minimum of 2 paying passengers. The charge is payable directly to the driver.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Please let the local supplier know if you require a guide in another language, such as German, Italian, French, Spanish, and Russian etc. (however, note that guides are subject to availability at the time of booking)
- Supplement of $10 per person will be applicable if you require a guide in any other language than English, such as German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian etc. This is payable directly to the driver and is subject to minimum of 2 paying guests