Discover the very best that Kochi has to offer on this private, tuk-tuk tour. See the city’s most iconic sights, including St. Francis Church and the Dutch Place, and immerse yourself in Kochi’s unique culture, history, and heritage.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your hotel reception.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Head to the Kochi Cruise Terminal Pier and look for staff holding a Get Your Guide sign board with a blue umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Pickup and drop-off is available directly to/from hotels in Fort Kochi and Mattancherry
- For passengers arriving at the cruise terminal, locate the local partner's staff who will be waiting at the pier holding a Get Your Guide sign and a blue umbrella. On the return journey, the driver will drop you off at the cruise terminal gate
- Please note there is no guide provided in this tour. The tuk-tuk driver will take you to all the attractions as per the itinerary, but the driver does not speak fluent English