Make the most of your time in Kochi with this 4-hour shore excursion. Enjoy a guided tour of the top attractions in Fort Kochi and Mattancherry.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- From your hotel in Cochin
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
A tour representative will be waiting for you at the ship's berth holding a GetYourGuide sign with a blue umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tour departures: 8:30 AM for ship arrival at 7:00 AM, 9:15 AM for ship arrival at 8:30 AM, and 12:45 PM for ship arrival at 12:00 PM
- A tour representative will be waiting for you at the ship's berth holding a "Carnival" sign with a blue umbrella
- When entering places of worship and selected museums, a dress code must be followed. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed, and both men and women must have their knees and shoulders covered. You risk being refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- A small amount of walking is involved, so comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The Jewish Synagogue/Dutch Palace will be closed on Fridays, Saturdays, Jewish Holidays, and Jewish Passover days