Step into the world of the world-famous ninja anime. Walk among characters brought to life in Konoha Village.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Japanese
- Immerse yourself in the world of the famous ninja anime, Naruto and Boruto
- Accept the challenge and feel what it's like to be a ninja
- Benefit from the convenient return bus transfers from Kobe
- Walk across the longest central span of any suspension bridge in the world
- Outbound and return bus ticket
- Entrance ticket
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The age of the child is based on the date of booking
- If children under 6 years old require a seat, a child ticket is required
- The bus departs from Sannomiya Station and returns from Nijigen no Mori
- If you are booking for more than one person, but wish to redeem the tickets at separate times, please purchase them separately