With sandy white beaches and a backdrop of palms and jungle, experience an unforgettable snorkeling tour to the picturesque sister islands of Koh Rok. Your friendly boat crew will show you the best snorkeling spots and coral reefs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel at Koh Lanta. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. For some hotels there is a pickup service by speed boat directly from the hotel beach. For others, you will be picked up from the lobby.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat
- There is a minimum of 12 people required to run this tour. On the rare occasion that the local partner should be required to cancel a tour, you will be informed in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or a full refund.
- All our crew are trained in first aid and CPR.
- This tour is only available from 15th October to 15th May every year due to the tropical monsoons and the closure of the National Park during low season.