Enjoy a seamless transfer from Trat Airport to Koh Chang with a comfortable ferry ride included. Let us take care of your transportation needs for a stress-free start to your vacation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- For arrival flight PG305, pickup will be around 12:40 PM. The exact pickup time will be advised by email. For departure flight PG306, pickup will be between 9:00 AM and 9:40 AM. The exact pickup time will be advised by email. For arrival flight PG307, pickup will be around 5:15 PM. The exact pickup time will be advised by email. For departure flight PG308, pickup will be between 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM. The exact pickup time will be advised by email.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
At Trat Airport (TDX), the driver will be waiting for you at the arrival hall with the lead traveler's name on a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Hotel pickup to Trat Airport needs to be scheduled in line with the ferry departure times; it is recommended that you book at least 3 hours before your flight time
- All vehicles have full insurance and standard safety equipment requested by law
- Ferries run every 45 minutes from early morning until 7 PM. Passengers arriving on PG307 are guaranteed to make the last ferry as, even if the flight is delayed, it will wait for passengers coming from Trat Airport. Or, in the case of very rare extreme delays, a special ferry will be run to ensure passengers get to their hotel on Koh Chang the same night
- The ferry takes around 30 minutes