Avoid any hassle on your holidays and pre-arrange a shared transfer to or from Trat Airport. Travel between Trat Airport and your accommodation in Koh Chang, or vice versa. Sit back and relax while your professional driver takes care of all the work.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- For departure flight PG302, pickup will be between 6:20 AM and 7:00 AM. The exact pickup time will be advised by email. For departure flight PG306, pickup will be between 9:00 AM and 9:40 AM. The exact pickup time will be advised by email. For departure flight PG310, pickup will be between 11:30 AM and 12:10 PM. The exact pickup time will be advised by email. For departure flight PG308 , pickup will be between 2:20 PM and 3:00 PM. The exact pickup time will be advised by email.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
At Trat Airport (TDX), the driver will be waiting for you at the arrival hall with the lead traveler's name on a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Travel time from Trat Airport to your hotel on Koh Chang will be around 2-2.5 hours depending on the traffic conditions at the ferry port
- The transfer is applicable for hotels located in White Sand Beach, Pearl Beach, Klong Prao Beach, Kai Bae Beach, Lonely Beach, Bailan Bay, Bang Bao and Klong Kloi Beach on Koh Chang island. Excludes Seaview Resort
- Hotel pickup to Trat Airport needs to be scheduled in line with the ferry departure times; it is recommended that you book at least 3 hours before your flight time
- All vehicles have full insurance and standard safety equipment requested by law
- Ferries run every 45 minutes from early morning until 7 PM. Passengers arriving on PG307 are guaranteed to make the last ferry as, even if the flight is delayed, it will wait for passengers coming from Trat Airport. Or, in the case of very rare extreme delays, a special ferry will be run to ensure passengers get to their hotel on Koh Chang the same night
- The ferry takes around 30 minutes