Take a 45-minute informative and relaxing tour of Knysna's estuary and the iconic Knysna Heads while your experienced skipper shares interesting facts about the history of this area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Afrikaans
- See the captivating and biologically diverse Knysna estuary
- View the rugged and iconic Knysna Heads
- Learn all about the region and the history of this estuary
- Admire the ample vegetation and varied birdlife
- Life jackets
- Mineral water
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
TH44 Long Street, Thesen Harbour Town, KnysnaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Warm jackets are recommended. Please be advised that no food is allowed on board.
- This tour is ideal for big groups and families as the boat accommodates up to 36 people.