Explore Klaipeda from a different perspective. Take a look at the city's industrial district, discover the old Memel fortifications and get up close and personal with the Meridianas sailing ship.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Lithuanian, Russian
- Pickup included
- Klaipeda Old Town
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- We have two and three seat canoes, we will work out the best choice on the day.
- There are 11 spots available on this tour. You don't have to fill all of them.
- Guided tours are meant to be social, so other travelers are able to join.
- Guests aged 16 and up can attend.
- Swimming skills are required.
- Please refrain from bringing your own alcoholic drinks.
- We make every effort to continue as scheduled with our tours. But sometimes, weather conditions create an unsafe scenario, as a result, a change or cancellation may be the result.
- When the air and water are warm, simply dress for a day at the beach. Keeping in mind to wear things that protect you from the sun and keep you cool.