Defy gravity in a state-of-the-art wind tunnel at the iFLY King of Prussia in Philadelphia, and feel the thrill of a simulated skydive. Freefall for 2 minutes in safety, and experience the thrill of an indoor bodyflight.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
FLY - King of Prussia: 290 Goddard Blvd, King of Prussia, PA 19406, USA. Your experience will begin promptly upon your arrival so please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early for your reservation so you have time to check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Hair tie
Know before you go
- Additional evaluation by an iFLY staff member upon check-in will be required to determine if every flyer can be accommodated and whether additional restrictions apply
- Participants with a hard cast or hard prosthetic that cannot be removed are not permitted to fly
- People with current or prior head, neck, back or shoulder injury, heart condition, or any other condition that may impede their ability to take part in physical activity or increase the risk of injury, should not fly
- iFLY recommends people with prior shoulder dislocations do not fly