See some of the highlights of Rotterdam on this guided tour from Amsterdam. You will drive to the windmill complex of Kinderdijk, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and other attractions.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- English, Dutch
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Overhoeksplein 51, opposite central station. A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg runs 24/7 from Amsterdam Central Station to the north shore of the river IJ. The journey time is 3 minutes. Embark via the 2 middle pontoons. On disembarking, turn left. It is a 2-minute walk to This is Holland.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund