Explore the abandoned city of Chernobyl on a private tour from Kyiv, and experience incredible emotions within the exclusion zone of a former disaster site. Benefit from flexible arrangements organized permits and the chance to stay for 1 to 5 days.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, Spanish, Polish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from any location in Kyiv on arrangement.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- For registration you need to send passport data:
- Full Name (Exactly how it is printed in passport)
- Date of Birth
- Passport ID
- Attention! It is very important to indicate the passport data exactly, as in the passport!
- It depends on this whether you can pass passport control at the checkpoint "Dityatki" and visit the Chernobyl zone of compulsory alienation.
- Please note that you must be over 18 years old to join this tour.