Visit somber landmarks from the World War II period outside the city of Kyiv. You'll explore remnants of Hitler’s “Werwolf” headquarters and Himmler’s “Hegewald” bunker with an expert private guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Ukrainian, Russian
- Pickup included
- Your guide will pick you up from your hotel or apartment in Kyiv.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- The access inside Himmler’s bunker is limited, only a small part is open for the public
- Hitler’s Werwolf headquarters is mostly destroyed, however there is a memorial complex there
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility