Visit the Mamajeva Sloboda Open Air Museum and be taken back to the middle of 17th-century when French engineer and cartographer Guillaume Le Vasseur de Beauplan said “Ukraina est Terra Cosacorum” (Ukraine is a Land of Cossacks).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Ukrainian, English, German, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from centrally-located hotels and accommodations in Kyiv.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2-days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 24-hours, subject to availability
- Dress code is formal
- Private guided tour for a more personalized experience