Learn about Key West’s rich history with your own audio guide. Discover the Little White House, Captain Tony’s Saloon, Sloppy Joe’s and Ernest Hemingway’s favorite drinking spot.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
The tour starts at the Key West Memorial Sculpture Garden which is located at the corner of Wall Street and Tifts Alley.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This tour involves 2-3 miles of walking
- Please note that you'll need to use your own mobile device and headphones for this tour. The tour is only available in English.