Discover the magnificent Killarney National Park on horseback with a guided riding tour in Kerry. Ride past Lough Leane, the largest of the three lakes, and across areas of stunning natural beauty.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the start time to prepare for the ride. Directions from Killarney: 5 minutes drive The Riding Stables are located just 1.5 miles (2km) west of Killarney Town on the ‘Ring of Kerry’ / Dingle Road’ towards Killorglin (the next town). Take the N71 from Killarney town. Travel north until you intersect with the N72. Turn left onto the N72 and travel 0.75 kms and you will see the signs for the Riding Stables situated on the right hand side of the road, with a large stone entrance to a Red Brick Stable Building clearly sign posted ‘Riding Stables’Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- ***Please note: The maximum weight limit for this horse riding activity per person is 127 kilograms/ 20 stone / 280 pounds.
- Please advise each riders height (inches or cms ), weight (lbs or kgs) and experience level (advanced, intermediate or beginner) so as we can have a suitable horse tacked up for your arrival