Discover the beautiful Killarney lake district, then see Kate Kearney's Cottage where you will travel through the Gap of Dunloe by pony and trap. Spend the day sailing, ride an authentic pony-and-trap and discover the landscape's natural beauty.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Ross Castle on the Ross road off N71. This is a 5 minute drive from Killarney town centre. Your guide will meet with you at the timber foot bridge in front of Ross Castle at 10:20 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Outdoor clothing
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- The tour lasts from 10:20 AM - 3:30/4 PM
- If the weather is windy or stormy, the tour will be canceled. If you're around Killarney for a few days, you can move the tour to the next available day if needed
- The tour can be done in reverse on request
- There is a short walk from the boat to the pony and trap; there's also a brief walk during the pony and trap ride